Pages

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Demi Moore's Beauty Secrets



One of my favorite ladies in hollywood for being naturally beautiful and absolutely time-less is Demi Moore. After doing some digging, I had no luck finding articles where Demi Moore revealed her beauty secrets. Maybe it's because her biggest secret to looking forever young is her gorgeous husband.

I found one article by Allure Daily Beauty Reporter, where Demi Moore said,
"My skin is very sensitive, so I use only fragrance-free, simple, pure products. And I moisturize, moisturize, moisturize—that’s the most important lesson my mother passed on to me, and I say it to my daughters all the time. No matter how late of a night it is, when I get home, I take the time to clean and moisturize my face. I'm a big believer in that if you focus on good skin care, your skin will be balanced, and then you really won't need a lot of makeup."

I was able to find a great article by NewBeauty Magazine, where Demi Moore revealed three products she cannot live without. The first is Clarisonic Opal Sonic Infusion System, $250, clarisonic.com. The second is The Organic Pharmacy Carrot Butter Cleanser, $64, theorganicpharmacy.com. Finally, RMS Beauty, rmsbeauty.com.

I did the research, so you don't have to. According to their website, Clarisonic Opal Sonic Infusion is designed to help build skin's resilience over time and prevent future damage around the eyes. By gently tapping the skin around your eye at 125 sonic movements per second, the Opal dispenses specially formulated Anti-Aging Sea Serum, maximizing absorption in a way that's not possible with your finger alone. Skin appears brighter, looks younger, and feels refreshed, energize and immediate reduction in the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.

Carrot Butter Cleanser dissolves grime, dirt, pollution, make up (including eye makeup) in one easy step. Antioxidant Carrot is blended with skin softening Shea and Cocoa Butter to leave the skin incredibly soft and smooth. Chamomile, Rosemary and Lavender soothe and decongest the skin. Warning the product is sold in the UK so shipping will be pricey.

The magazine article did not specify which product Demi Moore uses from RMS Beauty, but according to the website their products are made with organic ingredients. I must research this company more, natural/organic is my beauty philosophy.

No comments:

Post a Comment